Sunday, October 09, 2005

My first real post

I already told some people about this but for some of you it might still be good (or even funny). So anyway last Friday after I got out of college at like 11:00 the weather was pretty good outside so I rolled my window down and drove home. About 1/2 way home started to rain so I tried to roll my window up and it didn't cooperate. Only the back of the window rolled up and the window got all sideways and came out of its track and ultimately failed to go up. So I drove the rest of the way home with my sleeve of my power controls. I am getting a whole new window that was supposed to come on Saturday; but it missed the truck and is now supposed to be here tomorrow. So we will see because I am tired of driving around without the inside of my door.

8 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Ohhh! That is why there are wires hanging all over the place on door. Good thing you told me or I might never have guessed it. *laughing*

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Woh! Dude! Effect Radio! Never mind.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

yea, I was leaving church today and saw your door all mangled up. pretty sight i'm sure. hope it doesnt dew up or rain till you get your window :)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Worry yourself not, its all fixed now.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Beauty boy new post!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

beauty boy?!?! YIKES

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I'm flattered

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

The reason I call him that is not because he is beautiful or anything like that. The reason is that for a boy he can spend a remarkable amout of time in the bathroom making himselve beautiful. He spends more time in there than I do. I think you get the piont.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.