Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite quotes

Napoleon-Hey can I use your guy's phone for a sec?
Secretary No. 1-Is there any thing wrong?
Napoleon-I don't feel very good.(takes phone and dials number)
Kip(Making nachos on the other line)-Hi
Napoleon-Is grandma there?
Kip-No, she's getting her hair done.
Napoleon-Ugh!!!
Kip-What do you need?
Napoleon-Can you just get her for me?
Kip-I'm really busy right now.
Napoleon-Just tell her to come get me.
Kip-Why?
Napoleon-Cause I don't feel good!
Kip-Well, have you talked to the school nurse?
Napoleon-No, she doesn't know anything. Will you just come get me?
Kip-No.
Napoleon-Well, will you do me a favor then? Can you bring me my chapstick?
Kip-No, Napoleon.
Napoleon-But my lips hurt real bad!
Kip-Just borrow some from the school nurse. I know she has like 5 sticks in her drawer.
Napoleon-I'm not going to use hers, you sicko!
Kip-See ya.
Napoleon-Ugh! Idiot!
--------------------
Napoleon-What kind of bike do you have?
Pedro-It's a sledgehammer.
Napoleon-Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it of any sweet jumps?
--------------------
Don-Hey Napoleon, what'd you do last summer again?
Napoleon-I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don-Did you shoot any?
Napoleon-Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins. What the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don-What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon-A frickin' 12-gauge, what do you think?
--------------------
Randy-Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon-No, go find your own.
Randy-Come on give me some of your tots.
Napoleon-No, I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today.(Randy kicks the tots.)Ugh! Gross! Freakin' idiot!

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

those are pretty much very funny! I really need to see this movie! cause everyone keeps quoting from it and I have no clue whats its from until they tell me.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Yep, you're definately missing out.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

cassi, i can't believe you haven't seen it yet! i mean we should probably watch it together sometime, like us girls, ya know.
mike(y), good quotes!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

What ever!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, now that you let in these crazy anonymous people we get to tell you just what we think too.
Not to be rude or anything, but those quotes sound just a little too verbal, not something I'd be able to watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.