Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Because of peer pressure....

1. Where were you when it turned 2006?
Probably sleeping, but I'm not sure.

2. How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
My Seester.

3. What song are you listening to right now?
The one playing in my head over and over and over and over........

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
No.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
I think grey.... But I'm not going to check to make sure.

6. Do you own a iPod?
No. But I should.

7. What did you do this morning?
Went to college.

8. What does your dad do for a living?
Own a HVAC Company.

9. Where do you work?
Depends on what I'm doing.

11. What are the last 2 digits in my phone number?
73

12. What was the last song u listened to?
Track 10 of the progressive Trance Vol 2 CD

13. Who was with you?
The Computer.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
I Robot.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
The burn on my arm.

16. What food do you crave right now?
Mountain Dew, if that counts.

17. Did you dream last night?
Ya. But its kinda hazy.... I think......

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
Fifth Gear.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Who knows? Am I supposed to like jewelry?

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is like you?
I don't have a top 8 of people.

21. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken, For dinner.

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
I not going to answer that lest anyone jump to hasty conclusions.

21. Who last text messaged you?
My stupid Nextel people with a stupid add. Even though I keep telling them to take me off their stupid list.....

24. Are you on any medication?
Not really.... No.

25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side with the most blankets.

26. What color shirt are you wearing?
Green.

27. What color is your razor?
Blue and white and metal.(For the blades)

28. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Ice cream sandwiches.

29. How many piercings do you have?
None I hope.

30. What's your favorite store?
Store store store store store store....... Not sure... Maybe.... Carquest! Ya. thats it. They pretty
much know me by name there.

31. Are you thirsty right now?
Not for water.

32. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Eventually. Got to find a Girl first.

33. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
A lot of people.

34. What did you do last night?
Worked, ate, burned a CD, this..... And I slept for while too.

35. Do you care what people think about you?
Depends on which people.

36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Nothing very big....

37. Do you like your hair?
Sure, why not.

38. What is your fav shampoo?
Whatever I happen to be using.(As long as it works.)

39. When was the last time you went to the mall?
When I went to go see Pride and prejudice, A long time ago.

40. What are your font colors on MSN?
Don't have any.

41. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
Thats a Gay question. Of course not.

42. Where do you live?
In a emission free state.

43. Are you an aggressive driver?
Some say so.

44. Who is your cell phone carrier?
Nextel.

45. Do you like the person who posted this last?
Probably if I knew them. But out of all the people in this world, the chances are pretty good I
might not even know them.

46. Do you know their Birthday?
Maybe. Probably not. I don't go around memorizing people's birth days.

47. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
My Muscles.

48. What color is your car?
Black with a red pinstripe

49. What do you smell like right now?
Like I just got out of the shower.

50. What is your favorite color?
Depends on what its on.

51. Do you like mustard?
Depends what its on.

52. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
To read the bible more.

53. Would you ever sky dive?
Yes.

54. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back or head?
All over.

55. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Nobody comes to mind.

56. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
No, but boy do I want to! Theres so much cheap stuff there.

57. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Don't know who she is.

58. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Not really.

59. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Not really.

60. Do you own a digital camera?
No.

61. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Harry Potter, shriek, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Kip, The list goes on.

62. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Yoda.

63. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Nobody ever says that to me.

64. What books, if any, have made you cry?
When I was little, Where the red fern grows.

65. What are you allergic to?
Riced out Honda's with stolen stereos.

66. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes.

67. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
The possibility's are endless.

16 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay now that was interesting.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

whoa...that WAS "interesting".

BTW, you don't have a top 8 of people? is there a reason you specified people, like you have a top 8 of ...umm, dogs, or something?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Very interesting...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

ACTUALLY SOMETHING NOT CAR RELATED! wow. I mean, its not a bad thing, its just odd...are you sick ?

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Umm...ya that was VERY interesting,i guess.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I assumed the top 8 to be people because it said to name someone, implying people.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger ~Em~ said...

It was perty odd and creepy. :P

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

actually, i have to admit, that was probably the best post mikeY's ever had...... yikes :)

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come no pics of car....WELL!!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Cassi said...

new post

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I have to agree:)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger amanda said...

We are trying to break that habbit:P

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

its spelled habit not habbit manda! you make it look like your speling hobbit! :P

he has not had cool car pic ever though, i think. just links n stories (articles). He should learn from my blog lol.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

NEW POST

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger amanda said...

It's not speling cassi it's spelling:) (JK)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

I SAID NEW POST FIRST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.