Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Free Drink

The buckaroo rode into town and dismounted. A tender foot approached, offered his hand and asked, "Are you a real Cowboy?"
The Buckaroo ignored the tenderfoots hand and ambled in the direction of the nearest saloon. The Tenderfoot tagged along and kept up a steady discourse about how he had just come west and how he had been looking forward to meeting a real cowboy. As they entered the front door of the saloon he asked, "May I buy you a drink?"
the Buckaroo responded cordially, "Sure."
After buying several drinks the Tenderfoot asked, "You never trold me - Are you a real cowboy?"
"Naw," Said the buckaroo. "I don't work. Wish I could. I've got calves to brand, and Barren cows to cull. My old man is sick and weak. My brothers are worthless. And me, I can't hardly do nothin' at all....."
"Gee, You look strong and healthy," said the tenderfoot.
The Buckaroo shrugged, "I'm the strongest man in a hundred miles."
"If your the strongest man in miles, Why can't you work?"
"Because," drawled the cowboy, "work is exercise and every time I exercise, my muscles develop so fast they split through my skin. Under my clothes, I'm just a mass of scars."
With that said the buckaroo tossed down his drink, walked outside, remounted and rode away. All the tenderfoot could do was stare.

9 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Umm WOW. That was weird or somethin'...

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

?

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

*laughing* Let me guess the buckaroo is you right?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Mike said...

The buckaroo has skills which only a few of us posses. I'll let you decide.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Ooh. I don't know...

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

duh it's M.C

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

read my mind Sam :)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Mike said...

When it come to saying stuff like that you're incredibaly predictable.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

????????????????????i am lost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.