Friday, June 30, 2006

For those of you who have seen the Fast and the Furious(the first one)

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free.

I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight.

You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box.

There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat.

Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

um.....they say something like that...but not really that????? you craving mcdonalds or something?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Mike said...

No, I found it on Honda Tech and thought it was funny. I really like the first third and fifth.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay I'm not a big fan of that show but that was funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.