Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm back!!!!

After a weird two days where I got like 4 hours of sleep for two days, flown all by myself for the first time in my life. Temporarily lost my luggage and almost my mind. I also spent the night at the airport for the first time in my life. Ran up and down the escalator the wrong way more times than I can count. And when I finally got home, I drove my car down chuckanut just because i hadn't drove anything for like 12 days. Many thanks to those industrious people who organized the conference. It was a lot of fun right up until the last day when we all had to say goodbye. Goodbye just doesn't seem cover all the emotions surrounding the moment. It'll be great to see you all (the far away ones anyways) in a year. For those living close by, See you soon.

7 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

ok - see you later mikey :) isn't it great to have your own car again.... i loved finally being able to drive mine again... (and of course it is superior to yours, so it was even more fun) :) haha

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

VW ROCKS!!!!!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Mel said...

lol...Brandy

Yeah awesome conference!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hey Brandy, I bet the first time you drove you car aftwer the conference you weren't testing its limits on a twisty road. I was home for about two minutes before I finally found my keys and then I drove out on a 45 minute cruise.

As much as you may love your car, I'm quite certain that my connection to my car is much deeper than yours.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

You seem to have had quite the travelling adventure--do tell.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger amanda said...

wow that was a very...different post.
I get to go to the next conference and beleive it or not I an exited.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger ~Marie~ said...

Wow that sounds like a very interesting 2 days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.