Monday, November 27, 2006

Sometimes I wonder why......

Why I would lower my car 3"? It was great back in September, but in this weather? I plowed snow all the way out my driveway today. I also managed to scrape up what the snowplows left behind. Also, after going over the Cook RD Railroad tracks at like 3mph, I managed to still bottom out AND pick up an ice ball that remained logged under my car for like a 1/2 mile. Bumping and scraping and making all kinds of horrible noises. Not to mention all the potholes every where make for a very violent ride. Sometimes I wonder why, when its dry out, it all worth it. But right now its kind of a pain.

9 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Mel said...

lol that is kind of a problem eh?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay now THAT is kind of funny. So do you want to put it back to normal now?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Okay, 3 in. may have been a little extreme. But when one slams a car like that, it was intended to improve handling and appearance. And I bet on a track it'll handle great. A bit stiff, but there are benefits...for it's intended purpose. Plus, less airflow underneath the chassis will allow faster speeds, or more likely, easier sustainable speeds: i.e. less drag. So, maybe the snow won't last too long, or there's a truck to be driven under these white circumstances.

Cheers from a fellow auto enthusiast.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I borrow my dads truck as much as possible. But my honda is my daily driver. The suspension is adjustable, but its to much work to lift it up now, then lower it again after the snow disapears.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Hey you really should post some pictures of your board set up, eh?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Its still sitting in my room. I'm still not 100% sure on how to set it up. I want to talk to some freinds who snowboard alot first.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Not sure how to set it up? :-S

Bring it here, I'll do it for you!

lol

So what, just post a picture of the board itself...what kind is it?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Morrowsnowboards, Maybe I will post some pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.