Monday, June 05, 2006

Last Friday....

I was calmly sitting at college, learning about charging systems, when a second year student barges into the classroom saying that a lady is giving away free Red Bulls out front. So we all rush out to greet this lady and her driver (of a modified Mini Cooper) and get some free Red Bulls out of her.
Thus I drank my first Red Bull. And I will have to say it wasn't to bad. Contrary to what Mark said in a post of his a while back, I might even drink another one if the opportunity arises.
Thus are my thoughts on a Red Bull energy drink And how I came about to think them.

10 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger amanda said...

lol that's great MC :)

is it alot like beer? because if it is than it is not as bad as some say.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Mike said...

No, its not like beer at all. And it did a much better job than Mountain Dew to keep me awake.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Michael what do you think of my new profile picture?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mike said...

No, Nothing replaces the cool crisp taste of Fresh MD.

Tis nice Gloria.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

thus? ..what's up with that?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Mike said...

What ever do you mean by "thus"?

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you say that?!

~CJ

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Kayla are you okay?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Kayla Flustered? I was just seeing if Michael had posted anything new and now I see that Kayla is flustered. Interesting.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

In the post mike said thus that is what she is talking about,right kayla?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.