Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sprint update

I have finally got the clutch swapped over and she runs like a dream. It obviously took me a long time to accomplish this. Reason being, this is my first clutch job, I'm doing it at home without many of the right tools. And I lifted the car in the air with a forklift, if that says anything. My Dad also just bought a quad and has been tearing the driveway up with it. After some negotiation I managed to convince him hat drifting won't mess it up any more than the quad does. So now I get to drift around the shop. Soon my skills will surpass the skills of any body I know.

On another note, I am still in the process of removing the vital insides out of the other metro. The caved in windshield is giving me some grief, but I will prevail in the end.

More to follow later.

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Oh. Is that the thing that you were trying to get apart and it wouldn't come apart?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Yes. In a way.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably not!!!! with mikey in there it probably weighs like milion pounds.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Not really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.