Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Skunk2 coilover suspension kit.

Whether your vehicle is set up for everyday street driving, weekend racing at the track, or strictly for show, the Skunk2 Racing adjustable coilover kit is your solution. Each kit comes complete with hard-anodized CNC-machined threaded aluminum sleeves, CNC-wound SAE 9254 racing springs, and mounting hardware that allows up to a 3" drop (sometimes more). Our dual-locking perch design has proven to be the most reliable method for securing the spring perches. The key to the coilover's performance and unsurpassed ride quality is the advanced spring design technology that allows the use of higher spring rates with minimal compromise to ride quality.

This kit is 324 moneys directly from skunk2 and I am going to put it on my car as soon as my card comes in from the bank. I will have before and after pictures when I do it.

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Okay I have no idea what thats for really but good luck anyway.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Brandy said...

um... yah.

every single word of that went right over my head :)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

Like I said so much for it being a non-car blog but cars are fine im just pointing it out.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Those coils are pretty sick!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

why dont you get new hubcaps first?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Money. With my car being lowered my camber is going to off dramaticaly and my tires won't wear right and will wear a lot faster. And my tires are free right now. When I get wheels my tires will be expensive. I want to wait until I get my suspension completly set up.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

oooooopppppsss, I really havta apoligiez (sp?) apperently the honda blog wasnt showing up online, so you can see the real deal now. sorry! I really did have it done earlier! its prolly really dumb anyways

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.