Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mike Needs.

I Googled "Mike needs", and this is what came up.

----------

Mike is in need of a date. If you are an attractive, intelligent, FEMALE, more or less Mike's age (23) there are many good reasons why you should consider

Mike needs your help in identifying a movie:. "I have been trying for years to find a movie that someone has suggested to me might be ...

Mike needs help.

"I Need a Van"

Mike Needs Help. Following on the post "digital definitions" below, I'd like to ask for help coming up with a list of photo-related words that I could ...

Mike needs good thoughts

Mike needs a new van

Dr. Mike needs a sample.

Mike needs your help. Real life friend Mike seems to have lost his cat, Bennie. You can read about Bennies story here. Mike truly loves this cat, ...

Sounds like DJ Mike needs to show the world how skillfull he is on a turn table. Maybe Guitar Center will hold a scratch off for all the rest of the angrey ...

Mike needs a shave, 25 years old, Male, GREENSBORO, North Carolina, US, Is this Gorilla suit gonna affect my chances of finding a lady?

Mike Needs Party

Mike Needs to Calm Down on Eminent Domain. The NY Post editorializes today on the mayor’s recent policy statement on eminent domain saying that while ...

9 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Bennie is lost? Ach...man, you must be devastated!

Very interesting...

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

Hey Mike I tried doing that thing that you and Gloria did but I punch in "samantha needs" and it comes up with all this stuff like "Adopt Samantha" and all this other crap. How did you guy's do it???

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Mel said...

You just google your name (needs)...that's it.

Try this

http://lavalocust.blogspot.com/2005/10/samantha-needs.html

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

ok thank's i'll try it :)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

yay I got it saved as a draft, thank's Mel :]

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Mel said...

No problemo :-)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mel said...

oh btw Mike, it is goggle not google :)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger coolnclever said...

lol oh maybe that's why I couldn't find it.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Awww, "Mike needs a date". Poor guy; CCM is still there to help :P
My condolences about Bennie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.