Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Okay, new post,

Since can't jokes because Kayla beat me to it again, I will just say some none sense. For those of you who keep asking, I will soon post pictures of BOTH of my cars, as well as updates on the one I am working on(I presently have pictures of me cutting the catalytic converter out with a sawsall with the car being lifted by a forklift). In other news, I have just spent my most productive day at college. I spent three hour with a guy trying to keep a power steering pump from leaking. We got it in the end, but boy was it tough.(got scratches to prove it). Thats it for now.

4 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

"Since can't jokes becuase" Is not a complete sentence. And I think you mean nonsense.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Because sorry

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Why can't you just say every thing in one post?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

I thought you said you had a new post...pics and everything. for shame!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.