Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Autocross

Autocrossing typically takes place in parking lots or Air Port strips. The course is marked out by setting up cones and there are penalty's for knocking them over or disturbing them. The penalty varies place to place. There are many different classes of cars to keep it fair. These categories range from stock cars,(no modifications) to actual race cars that aren't even street legal. You race one by one, so that there is no damage from bumping into other cars. You race against the clock and the winner is determined by who ever did the course the fastest. I plan to one day do this.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Don't know... But you could tag along.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I don't want a ride I want to drive it!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mike said...

You need your licsens and a car first.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Well I get my permit in like three months so then I can drive!even though already do sometimes, but O well I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.