Friday, September 22, 2006

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have lots off scars, but the biggest would be when I cut my off with a skill saw.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Pictures and articles on Hondas, Porches, and Saabs.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Its yellow and black and unfortunately discontinued.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
I'm open to almost every thing.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I don't even know where I was born.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Have a turbo charged Honda Civic EX with a B18 to prove to every one that Hondas can go fast and be competitive.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES?
Driving my car. Friends from far away.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
Well, my tool box is my most expensive possession, but I really like my car and people that like my car. (And people that don't like my car as long as we don't get on that subject.)

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Burnt clutch and smoking tires combined.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
When the space is so tight that I can't breath

11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW:
that's a dumb question. I would live just like I am because I would have no idea that I was going to die.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Nobody really.....

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
AXE

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Depends on how it looks on the person.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Need a girlfriend first.

16. WHAT COLLEGE DID/DO YOU GO TO?
I currently go to Bellingham Technical College.

17. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
No idea.

18. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Probably somebody in my family.

19. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Not according to me.

20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
I've only really gotten gifts from my family and I don't remember.

21. FAVORITE BAND(s)
Theres so many, And then I would have to list all the D.J.'s and theres a lot of those too.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
95 (The year of my Honda)

31. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
I'm not picky.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
I don't really call anybody much.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People in the passing lane who aren't passing and leave you no legal way to get around them.

34. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
No serious ones.

35. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH?
Some know, I'm not telling anyone else.

36. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CRUSH?
Dumb question to have following the last one.

37: HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND NOT MEANT IT?
No.

38: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Typing on the computers while listening to Thousand Foot Krutch.

39. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
BIG MUSCLES!!! Just kidding, I already have those.

40. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Because every one will be doing it.

41. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
It is illegal for me right now anyways, so it wouldn't really change anything.

42. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
MONEY! (I'm trying to pay for a turbo kit.)

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD?
I wonder how my car would handle, Blood is kinda slippery.

44. WHAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU SAW THIS WEEK?
Nothing stands out.

45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
The wolf.

46. EVER BROKEN A BONE?
No.

47. EVER SKYDIVED?
No.

48. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR LICENSE?
Twice.

49. WHAT DO YOU LOVE DOING?
Driving my car, going to college, hanging out with friends.

50. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?
Post this and worry about it when the time comes.

10 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

I think you mean:

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have lots off scars, but the biggest would be when I cut my finger off with a skill saw.

As for all the other ones... Do you still like me even if I'm not crazy about your car?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Meh...arguing over muscles. Everyone knows I have the biggest of all...

Interesting post btw.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Ha! How do you know?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger amanda said...

that's a crazy quiz but I think I
might did it...O and MC has the biggest muscles :o ;D

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Every body who looks in that mirror has ig muscles, I think its rigged.

Your muscles must be REALLY big Pete, cause mine are pretty big.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger amanda said...

you know it :P lol sorry I just had too

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Actually, blood is sticky, not slippery; the tires would handle it just fine. I would however, be concerned about the windshield wipers.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

They probably wouldn't be very effective at removing the blood. It would probably just smear.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger coolnclever said...

And why are we talking about blood?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Mike said...

It was in my post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.