Monday, September 25, 2006

1. Type of pop?
Mountain Dew. Is there a better kind?

2. Type Sport?
Racing.

4. Type of food?
I like so much food.....

5. Fav. Sibling?
that's just going to cause a fight.

7. Fav. Month?
December, January, May, June, July, August, And September.

8. Fav. Food?
I like so much food....

9. Fav. Movie?
Probably Gone in 60 seconds because its cleaner than The fast and the furious.

10. Fav. Smell?
Burnt clutch and smoking tires.

12. Fav. Store in the mall?
I've only been to the Mall once in my life

13. Fav. Day of the week?
Monday or Saturday.

14. Fav. bday?
I only have one.

15. Fav. sub. In school?
I didn't really have one.

16. Fav. Kind of music?
I'm torn between Christian Alternative and Techno.

17. Fav. Kind of chips?
Doritoes.

18. Fav.Colour?
Black in certain settings, otherwise blue.

19. Fav. Hobby?
Anything to do with cars.

20. Fav. Place to hang out?
Anywhere with friends.

31. Fav. Instrument?
Drums or Bass guitar.

32. Fav. sleepover?
None stand out.

33. Fav. Thing to do on a Friday night?
Hang out with friends.

35. Fav. Band?
Thousand Foot Krutch

36. Fav. Dream that you've had?
Like I would say that, It was a good one tho.

37. Fav. School?
College.

38. Fav.number?
88, 89, 95, and 87.

40. Fav.room In your house?
My room

41. Fav. Coach that you have had?
Never had one.

42. Fav. Name of someone besides you?
Not answering that.

43. Fav. Pet?
A dog, cats can be cool tho too.

44. Fav.car?
Right now, 95 Honda Civic Ex Coupe with a D15Z6 V-tec engine,(The engine will change in the future tho.) I can't decide what my dream car would be.

47. Fav. Board game?
I don't really play board games.

48. Fav. Type of shoes?
Good Tennis shoes.

49. Fav. Brand?
Of what?

50. Fav. To go in vacation?
I always enjoy the conferences in Canada best.

51. Fav memory?
There are so many.

12 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger coolnclever said...

you've only gone to the mall once in your life...you need to get out more.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

oh i see

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Pretty much, And walmart.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Mel said...

That's pathetic.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger ~Em~ said...

That's funny.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

I never went to the mall until I was 15. And I very rarely go there now. To many people all packed into one building. And most of the stuff you get, can be gotton else where for cheaper. Thus my logic behind very rarely going to the mall.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mel said...

That is true. Actually I don't know when the last time I went to the mall was...like ages ago.

I spend to many $$ there.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

oh my I go there at least 2 a month. It's so much fun.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger amanda said...

there aren't really that many people at the mall Gloria...normaly.
lol that was a funny post.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Why would a post like that be funny?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger coolnclever said...

because...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.