Saturday, February 10, 2007

Welllll......

I just bought an alarm system for my car, its going in on Monday.

I'm still waiting for my HID conversion, should be here this week.

One of my foglights is out, bought a new one and haven't had time to put it in yet.

Work is pretty crazy busy, school isn't as great as it once was.

I hit a concrete wall at 15 mph in the ice.

I play on a hockey team in a league on Monday night on rollerblades.

Almost went snowboarding today, but worked instead.

And I really want a Alpine Type R 10" sub, but don't have enough money because I just bought the alarm system.

And I can't keep the cats from walking on my car and I'm getting really irritated about that.

9 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

what did you hit the wall with? your car?

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Mike said...

bb guns ding paint. And it was my car.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger amanda said...

what happened to ur car? like is it busted?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Nope, I stitched her up real good. I should take pictures, It looks really cool. Pretty much just the bumper cracked up, my corner lense is broken, and my wheel hit and was knocked out of balance.


I tried the airsoft thing, I got too tired staying up all night shooting the cats off my car.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

he he. Yah the alarm works. I set it off today. :) On purpose.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Oo...alarms are...scary. They cause me considerable disquiet when they go off. :)

Oh--quit shooting the cats! That's almost sacrilige.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I wouldn't mind them so much if their feet weren't so dirty.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Mel said...

"I hit a concrete wall at 15 mph in the ice"...um...was it an invisiwall or something? :-P

Sup lately? Have you tried that snowboard out yet? Or is it still collecting dust?

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Not much dude, how'd it go at state?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.