Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dodge replaces the Neon


With the 2006 Dodge Caliber, This one is suposed to be even better than the Neon. It's got a Mopar body kit and 19-in. OZ racing wheels and four piston brembo caliper up front. It will come with many optoins in 4cyl. diesel engines. 1.8, 2.0, 2.4 with dual variable valve timing(VVT). It's also electroncaly controled AWD with will adjust the torque over the wheels for varying conditions. The 2.0 engine is estimated to give out 136hp and 229 lb-ft It's got a continuous variable transmission with a "autostick" that gives the driver a simulation of six diferent gears. They are apaearently going to put out an "SRT4" model later that will give the WRX a run for its money.

13 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

interesting....I guess. just got back from racing Peter and I cant really concept any nice car right now other than mine. sorry. I'll post later once the fog of victory clears.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Mike said...

You didn't race him in that crapy Honda did you? Cause thats not much cause for victory, I beat him in that little thing to.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I buy one? Also i like the fact that their diesil.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I don't think they are going to be offered in the US until like 2007 or so.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

hey, your cars a honda too! and you think you can beat me in it when peters lost last night? ha!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Mike said...

My Honda is a newer more powerful car with a manual transmission. I should be able to beat a car like that.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeY, mikeY, mikeY!!! your car SUCKS!! just face it.. :)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

Ha! Ha! Can't help but agree.

Michael all that you just posted about that car, just went "whoosh" over my head.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Dear Anonymous,
What do You drive by any chance. And I did not say my car was awsome(although it could be), just that I can and did beat the Honda Peter was driving the other night.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike it might be some preschooler BE NICE...mabe he no have no car or truck or gasp.....van?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ya, you might be right(I don't think so). So anonymous, why don'y you enlighten me as to your driving abilities.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty rough over here!

~CJ

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rough in washington oh yeah like the wild westmfgmgfnm ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.