Friday, November 11, 2005

More Jokes

Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic Genie's lamp.
After rubbing the lamp to make the Genie appear, he said, "I will grant you three wishes, one for each of you."
The first said, "I wish I were smater."
So, she became a redhead.
The second blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than she is."
She became a brunette
The third blonde ordered, "I wish I were smarter than both of them!"
So, she became a man.
--------------------
There once was a blonde who was very tired of blond jokes and insults directed at her intelligence.
So she cut and dyed her hair, got a make-over, got in her car, and began to drive around in the country.
Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepered who was tending them.
"If I can quess the exact number of sheep here, will you let me have one?" She asked.
The sheperd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed.
"You have 171 sheep." Said the blonde in triumph.
Surprised the shepered told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.
She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.
She picked it up and started petting when the shepered walked up and asked, "if I can quess your real hair color, will you give me back my sheep?"
The blonde thought it was only fair to let him have a try. "Your blonde! Now give me back my dog."
--------------------
(things proven to change the course of thanksgiving)
-During the middle of the meal, turn to mom and say, "See mom, I told you they wouldn't notice that the turkey was four months past its expiration date. You were worried for nothing."

-When everyone goes around to say what they are thankful for, say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught" and refuse to say anything more.
---------------------
The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout.
Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus."
"Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"

15 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... funny...... I guess

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Oh! So You Think Men Are Smarter Than Women.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO he knows girls are usally dummer aboot some thangs!!!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Cassi said...

Well, we at least know how to spell things correct.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Somtims deliberet mispelings r wa coler thn alwys peling evryting riht al the timo.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Gloria said...

Go Cassi!!

Let me remind you all that without us girls you would all be helpless. Who washes all of clothes, and washes your dishes, and cooks for you, and does everything for you. Soooo I would be very careful in what you say.

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloria!
Do you really think we need to do that all for guys?!
God said in Genesis 2:18, that "it is not good for man to be alone", so us women are to be their helpmates, not slaves!

~CJ

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Then why do all you girls do all that for the men(and boys) in your family?

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because we love them!

~CJ

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Mike said...

So you're slaves of love then?

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sort of, it's more like we love you so much that we want to do it to please you. don't you think it's only fair if you are working all day that we provide you with clean clothes to wear (we don't want you embarrassing us;), and good food to keep you strong?

~CJ

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in other words getting to the basics yuh dont want to look bad.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we ever look bad?!

~CJ

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you look like when you get up in the morning?????????????? otherwise...........

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cha tink dat we jus mite lok de bes al frech an redy fo da dey?

Sorry, just thought I'd be wierd!

~CJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RPMs and V-tec, the replacement for displacement.